WHY APPLY TO STUDY YOUR LAW DEGREE AT MOUNTCREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE?
- A law degree from MountCrest University College takes you further
Of the 460 Students admitted to Ghana School of Law, 76 were from MCU, ranking top of the list for 2018 entrants.
- We have excellent teaching staff
Our professors have worked around the world and they are globally renowned for their research and quality of teaching.
- Our teaching times are flexible
We have a regular law degree, weekend and evening. We can help you decide which is best for you.
- Our Accra campus is centrally located
In the heart of Kanda we have two buildings where lectures take place. It’s also easy to get to and from.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download form from website or request a form from the MCU registry.
- Return the completed form with your application fee.
- You will be notified of your interview date.
- If you are successful we will offer you a place and we will provide you with all the information you need to start your journey with MCU.
COMPLETED FORMS MUST BE ADDRESSED TO:
MountCrest University College,
12 Ablade Road, Kanda Estate,
P.O.Box YK 1408,
Admissions open. For further information please contact:
tel 030 293 7219
t: 030 226 3202